Please help Roy!!!

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Please help Roy!!!
  I just landed 2 weeks ago in Toronto, still waiting for my PR card.I would like to make a trip to the US, to get my son school transfer papers for admission into Ontario school. My son is a US citizen, I was in the US in 1996, and overstayed for a few months, my questions is if I am turned away at the border. Would I be able to re enter Canada using the COPR document, since my card is not issued yet?

Please, please reply!!!


efraim zambrano
(in reply to: Please help Roy!!!)
All you have to do is call up the school in the U.S. and have the papers sent to the new school...No need to go there.
(in reply to: Please help Roy!!!)
Normally the real reason Detroit is hidden but to answer if there is another REAL reason. Yes they will let you back in they will not leave you on the bridge.


Please help Roy!!! (in reply to: Please help Roy!!!)
Thanks, Roy and Detriot for your answers.
efraim zambrano
Reply to the Please help Roy!!! posting
Submission Code (SX32613) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -