PLZ help: extension of my status

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: PLZ help: extension of my status
  I came to Canada as a student almost 2 years ago.

My study permit (non-degree program) expires in September 2009.

I already applied for perminent residency (as a skilled worker) in 2008 october, and a received a reply from Buffalo that the documents are received -so now I can track my file online and it says there "in process since march 2009".

I´ve lived in common law relationship with my boyfriend for almost 2 years already.

My questions is: can i extend my stay?? (i m not goint to study or work right now), i still have student visa till september and a study permit till september as well.

i found this link
is it what i should do?

if yes - 1 why they ask for the acceptance letter from education institution if i am just extending my stay as a common-law partner.
(not applying for study permit, as i m not going to study)
2 what should i indicate in the line "i wish to extend my stay till YY MM DD"??? (they give choice?)

thank you for any help!

Reply to the PLZ help: extension of my status posting
Submission Code (SX18279) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -