Canadian Income

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Canadian Income
If you are living outside of canada and not returning until your sponse is accepted, how can you have canadian income for the previous year? The sponsorship form specifically says funds from canadian sources? So my question remains, how can I show canadian income if I am not living in Canada?
Mike Mahoney
(in reply to: Canadian Income)
You can submit tax assessment from the country where you are currently residing.

Reply to the Canadian Income posting
Submission Code (SX3645) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -