Criminal Record

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Criminal Record

I have a question. I have been in Canada for 1 year in a half, I´m from Mexico and I have been applying to extend the permit every 6 months. I have the idea to apply as a student and I have all my papers but I don´t have my criminal record which is required to apply for student visa. My concern is when I was in Mexico almost 2 years ago I got my criminal record so I don´t know if that criminal record would help to apply for the studen visa or I have to get a new one from Mexico?


Carolina Arteaga

Carolina Arteaga
(in reply to: Criminal Record)
I´m afraid you´ll have to apply for a new one. Police certificates expire after 3 or 6 months of issuance depending on your country.
Reply to the Criminal Record posting
Submission Code (SX11499) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -