Change of status.

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Change of status.
Is it possible to fill this form IMM 1249

can you help with this i want to file for H&C from Canada, is it possible to change status from
TRP( minsters permit) to visitor because you cant file for H&C if you have TRP.

please let me know.

Thanks for you time.

(in reply to: Change of status.)
You cant change your status if you are on TRP( minsters permit)best thing apply for extension until three years but you might have to proove you will suffer hardhip. Then apply for PR with in Canada.

Reply to the Change of status. posting
Submission Code (SX21173) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -