Stay longer in the USA

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Stay longer in the USA

I lived in USA for 1.5years with a tourist visa. I apply for visa extension, I got a letter from the INS, telling me that they would consider my case, then I got a letter in June telling me that I must leave the country by March. An immigration agent recommended me to leave as soon as possible, and I returned to my home country. Now I want to migrate to Canada. I would like to know if I could have any trouble with my process.



jose zapata
(in reply to: Stay longer in the USA)
Technically no. But you are required to provide a US police record in your application.
(in reply to: Stay longer in the USA)
No, that does not concern Canada as long as you dont have a police record.
Reply to the Stay longer in the USA posting
Submission Code (SX8044) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -