RE:visa extension in land

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: RE:visa extension in land
  I am here on visitor visa and my visa was about to expire and i applied 30 before expiry, have no answer from Vegrevile.

I have to go back to my home country for my permanent visa medical has just arrived and passport request.

So if i leave here without my extension will the visa office in home country ask why i overstayed
since i have no any answer for my Implied status? for visitor.

Is there any number i can call and ask them to give a paper saying my application was in Implies status in Canada.

please help me confused.

or can i ask my friend to mail me the medical here in Canada and i can examine them here in Canada.

(in reply to: RE:visa extension in land)
Trying to have it both ways, hmmmm what do you think is best?


RE:Roy help please (in reply to: RE:visa extension in land)
Hi Roy,

I am planing to do my PR outland medical papers in Canada since i am visiting. should I email my visa office back home
and tell them as well if it is possible i can courier the passport to embassy since they have requested for passport too.

will that be a problem?

Reply to the RE:visa extension in land posting
Submission Code (SX13807) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -