My child's immigration.

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: My child's immigration.
Does any one know what is the procedure for sponsoring my child as my wife and me both are Canadian PR but residing outside Canada.
Please advice how can I go ahead with my childs immigration.

Ouch (in reply to: My child's immigration.)
You have to sponsor your child for PR since neither of you are Citizen. There are forms available on CIC website for sponsoring your child.

take care

(in reply to: My child's immigration.)
As you are PR you will have to return to Canada to sponsor your baby.

Reply to the My child's immigration. posting
Submission Code (SX13547) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -