where to send sponsor application

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: where to send sponsor application
i am sponsoring my wife who is in canada for 2 years with a student visa. can anyone tell me which visa office should i send the application form? should i send it to her country of citizenship or in usa.



(in reply to: where to send sponsor application)
Outland applications:

Case Processing Centre Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4N6

Inland applications:

Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta.
Permanent Residence Applications
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W3

Good luck!


Reply to the where to send sponsor application posting
Submission Code (SX30646) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca