student visa

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: student visa
I want to apply for student visa from UK. I have Pakistani nationality.
I heard that after 2 or 3 year , CIC gives us indefinite stay to live in Canada. Is this is true? Is there any other method to get permanent residence in Canada?

Qamar Shahzad
Hi (in reply to: student visa)

I am Vaibhav working for IBM Canada. I am on closed work permit and my wife is graduate student in Canada. I would like to apply for open work permit as my wife dependent in Canada. Can you help me to understand the procedure.


Reply to the student visa posting
Submission Code (SX20604) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -