Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: caergiver
  I am a foreign worker. I graduated with a Bachelors Degree. I don´t have training as a live in caregiver specifically. But I have enough education to qualify in my opinion. My question is will I be qualified to apply the program under live in caregiver and I will be able to apply for open visa or permanent residence under the live in caregiver? Another reason, I used to work for a Hotel. Right now I am a skilled supervisor. Please reply.

Jay Jay
Reply to the caergiver posting
Submission Code (SX2344) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -