should i go or wait?

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: should i go or wait?
i had applied for spouse immagration visa in jan 2010 ,as my husband is in canada nowadays , i heard i can visit him on visit visa.but we are concerned what if my initial interview date comes along during my temporary stay in canada .i wanted to know if i can change the venue of initial interview ,or do i have to come back to pakistan for interview ?..all responses are appreciated,

(in reply to: should i go or wait?)
I would say Go........>>
Reply to the should i go or wait? posting
Submission Code (SX27415) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -