Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: RE:help
  I received my PR visa in Canada. it says i have to leave and re enter Country to get my landed paper work. i live in Africa it is to far to go back there.
Is it okay to go USA and re enter. but i do not have USA visa but my son is Canadian and he can drive me to the border.
will i get in problem or does anyone know what to tell them when we get there.

(in reply to: RE:help)
it is affectionately called running the flagpole. Your son will drive to the border... (be honest, and tell them what you are doing) they will send you back, you will have all your appropriate documentation with you... and they will process your landing right there.
RE:thanks (in reply to: RE:help)
I will tell them my reason.
Reply to the RE:help posting
Submission Code (SX4661) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -