PR and extension

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: PR and extension
  I got my PR card in march 2008 and i was out of Canada for 2 years 10 months, now i wish to go to Canada permanently .

My card is valid till march 2013. Will this satisfy the rules of staying 730 days out of 5 years.

Further , my wife and kids also have the same status . Can they join later .

(in reply to: PR and extension)
with no disrespect, 5 years minus 2 years 10 = ??? Is ??? >= 730 days? Do your own calculation....By the way, where are you from?
(in reply to: PR and extension)
all members of your family must fulfill the 730 day requirement. I would suggest you get your plane tickets fast.
Reply to the PR and extension posting
Submission Code (SX10810) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -