common law.

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: common law.
  Hi there,

I am currently collecting all the documents to apply (within canada) through common law for permanent residency.
Until I get all the documents I was wondering whether I could start the medical examinations in order to gain time. (I know I have to go through an authorized doctor,I just don´t know if I have to wait until they tell me to do it).

Thanks a lot.

(in reply to: common law.)
For the spousal/common-law class, you must complete the medical before you submit the application. There is no choice in the matter.
Reply to the common law. posting
Submission Code (SX27030) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -