visitor visiting inCanada

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: visitor visiting inCanada
I am recently in Canada as a visitor visa. My question is will I be able to apply for a work permit if I find an employer?

(in reply to: visitor visiting inCanada)
Only if that employer is successful in obtaining an LMO (labour market opinion) first.
(in reply to: visitor visiting inCanada)
Correct me if I´m wrong, you can´t change status inside Canada unless to Refugee, H&C, PR as a spouse.

Reply to the visitor visiting inCanada posting
Submission Code (SX32301) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -