arranged employment

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: arranged employment
I am currently in Canada (foreign worker status.) I have an arranged employment. I am going to apply for a permanent residence via Canadian Experience/Federal Skilled combined. I am a high school graduate. Am I qualified?
(in reply to: arranged employment)
Is it true that you´ll have to leave Canada after working for 4 years?
working visa to pr visa (in reply to: arranged employment)
hi! i was about to enter canada using a working visa. can somebody tell me how i could convert it to PR visa so that i could get my husband from the philippines? thanks a lot for replying..your help is mostly appreciated
(in reply to: arranged employment)
your working visa is not convertible. you need to make a new federal skilled worker application.

(in reply to: arranged employment)
currently in canada, my previous work under hotel, now i switch to live-in caregiver awaiting for my new working permit? im in canada 2 years now? should i will be waiting or should i go back to the philippines? my application on process? please reply thank you very much

Reply to the arranged employment posting
Submission Code (SX8052) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -