Changing Your Address - CIC/IRB/CBSA

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Changing Your Address - CIC/IRB/CBSA
  To All

If you make a refugee claim with the IRB and then submit a Humanitarian and Compassionate application you needm to change your address with CIC and the IRB.

If you fail to change your address with the IRB your refugee claim could be deemed abandoned.

If you change your address with the IRB do not expect that CIC will be informed by the IRB.

If you recently change your address with the IRB and CIC you should get your mail forwarded because others have been called in for a PRRA and never received the call in notice. Hence there could be a warrant for your arrest out there.


COMMON SENSE (in reply to: Changing Your Address - CIC/IRB/CBSA)
If you move, notify each every one of them as required.
Reply to the Changing Your Address - CIC/IRB/CBSA posting
Submission Code (SX6830) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -