Inland Spousal Sponsorship or PR

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Inland Spousal Sponsorship or PR
  Here is our story. I´m in love with a Filipino live-in caregiver. I´m a Canadian citizen and she is a temporary oversea worker for 8 months now. We are not yet married. What is the best way possible to get her permanent residence status in Canada, and an open work permit so she can work for any employer. Right now, she lives and works in BC and I´m in Alberta. Please any advise on what my options are.
EXCUSE_ME (in reply to: Inland Spousal Sponsorship or PR)
Must prove that your relationship with the FILIPINA is genuine.
Reply to the Inland Spousal Sponsorship or PR posting
Submission Code (SX7698) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -