Need immigration advice as a Post graduate worker.

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Need immigration advice as a Post graduate worker.
  Hi all,

I am currently on a post graduate work permit expiring in about 8 months. I wish to apply for PR and do not qualify for Canadian Experience Class. Residing currently in Quebec with my mother, who herself applied for PR and was accepted in 2005 but they have not rendered the final decision as they are still awaiting security clearance and background check. As her case is stuck in a limbo, I was wondering how to apply considering a family member´s case is still in progress.

I could always extend my work permit, or apply for Quebec selection or apply as a skilled worker. I was asked to seek legal advice but I am wondering if anyone in my shoes or anyone else can offer some good advice.

Thank you,

(in reply to: Need immigration advice as a Post graduate worker.)
Does this apply to you?

Note: Foreign nationals such as refugee claimants in Canada and workers without status (undocumented) are not eligible to apply under CEC.

If not, CEC is the best shot. Get one year of skill work (One year of unskilled work NOC C and a promotion to NOC B, etc , NOC 0,A,B), pass IELT and gather tax stuff, letters from your employers and a credential.

Reply to the Need immigration advice as a Post graduate worker. posting
Submission Code (SX28867) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -