Work Permit in Canada (from US)

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Work Permit in Canada (from US)
  Hi! I´m hoping some of you would know the answer to my question(s). I am a Canadian citizen. Five years ago, I married an American, and we have been living in the U.S. ever since. We are now contemplating moving back home to Winnipeg, but in order to do so, my husband would need to be able to work within a couple months of moving (ideally, he would have obtained employment BEFORE we´d move). Is there any way that we can apply for his work permit BEFORE moving to Canada? What procedures would we need to follow before moving, in order to enter Canada permenantly? Thanks for your help!
(in reply to: Work Permit in Canada (from US))
Coule you please check your local labour market, and see if anybody is willing to hire you first, then you can apply for work permit. I wonder if American citizen needs HRDC process? maybe not
(in reply to: Work Permit in Canada (from US))
I read that US Citizens can ask for their work permit at any port of entry in Canada.
Luis Andres
Reply to the Work Permit in Canada (from US) posting
Submission Code (SX14960) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -