PR and Travel

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: PR and Travel

I have to renew my PR card. Presently, I am in Canada and qualify for the renewal.I understand that I have to be physically present in Canada. After I apply for the renewal can I travel on my existing valid PR card?

(in reply to: PR and Travel)
Of course, you can!

Reply to the PR and Travel posting
Submission Code (SX14651) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -