advise plz Docd/Sharon

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: advise plz Docd/Sharon many years one must legaly work in canada on 5 year work permit to be eligible to apply for permanent residenceship...? your kind reply would be realy appriciated.
R Aswad
TWO YEARS IN CEC (in reply to: advise plz Docd/Sharon)
a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada,

Reply to the advise plz Docd/Sharon posting
Submission Code (SX19507) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -