Common law sponsorship... HELP

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Common law sponsorship... HELP
Ok so my partner has permanent residence in Canada but right now is in the UK with me. He wants to sponsor me for residency so we can both go over to Canada permanently together. Is this possible? if so, how?


(in reply to: Common law sponsorship... HELP)
No - it´s not possible.

As a permanent resident, he must be living in Canada in order to submit your sponsorship application and must continue living in Canada while the application is being processed. Only Canadian citizens are allowed to sponsor their spouses while living outside of Canada.


Reply to the Common law sponsorship... HELP posting
Submission Code (SX14055) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -