nursery nurse

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: nursery nurse
im a qualified nursery nurse from the uk wanting to come to canada with my partner to start a life. would i be able to find work in any particular areas of canada?


(in reply to: nursery nurse)
As a first step, you should familiarize yourself with the various ways you can move to Canada - and read up on the requirements.

If you are looking to obtain a work permit (temporary residency), information is available here:

Note that you will need a job offer in Canada first.

If you are looking to immigrate, then you should read up on the various immigration streams available to determine if there are any you and your partner may qualify for:


Reply to the nursery nurse posting
Submission Code (SX22349) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -