|Subject: Need Experienced Immigration Advisors, Paralegals
||Y-Axis Global Careers, an Overseas Career Consulting firm based in India, London, Australia & Dubai will be opening an office in Toronto. We are looking to begin our operations in Toronto in July 2013, with three experienced Immigration Advisors, Paralegals & Assistants .
Dealing with individual clients your responsibilities include:
• Providing high standard advice on migration matters;
• Managing case work and clients;
• Preparing and lodging submissions, general administration, file management;
• Liaising with Department and other relevant institutions to determine processing requirements;
• Keep clients regularly informed of progress;
• Maintain current knowledge of migration legislation and policy; and
• Adhering to relevant codes of conduct.
Required skills and experience
• Must be a paralegal / lawyer / notary / Immigration consultant who is a member of ICCRC
* Recent experience in meeting clients and advising on visa options such as skilled, employer & family PR visas, work visas & other temporary visas
• Must have good written and verbal English communication skills;
• Professional, confident, proactive and motivated attitude; and
• Attention to details, ability to manage deadlines and work independently.
• Part time or full time role depending on applicant;
• Salary package is negotiable based on experience;
• Be part of young multi- cultural team; and
• Great location
* A back-office assistant to do all paperwork & coordination
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter by 5th May 2013 to: Sabina@y-axis.com or call +919440668820
Personal Interviews by Y-Axis Vice-Chairman 15th to 25th May 2013 in Toronto
Y-Axis Overseas Careers