Hong kong

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Hong kong
I have my friend from Hong Kong. she want to come for a visit to Canada. she went today to the Canadian Consulate. they told her she need visa. according to CIC website, Hong Kong is listed among countries that doesn´t need visa. they don´t ask for much details. the reception after he looked at her passport, he told her she need to apply for Temporary Resident permit. what the different between visit visa and temporary resident permit or visa? please help

Rana Farhaneh
Reply to the Hong kong posting
Submission Code (SX27716) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca