|Subject: WANTED: Research participants for UofT Immigrant R
||Researchers at the department of Counselling Psychology at OISE/ University of Toronto are looking for Immigrant Professionals to participate in a career retraining study.
- Came to Canada as an immigrant within the timeframe of January 1, 1999 to December 30, 2006
- Have a university that was earned outside of Canada
- Worked full-time in a professional occupation in your country of origin for at least 3 years before coming to Canada
- Engaged in retraining in Canada and earned a university, college or professionally certified and formal diploma, certificate, certification or accreditation (records/proof of retraining/program completion required)
- Have held employment in Canada (full-time or part-time), for a minimum of 3 years after completing Canadian retraining
- Are at least 25 years of age and older
Please do NOT reply to this post.
If you are interested and ALL of the above applies, please contact:
416-978-0725 (PRESS “2” to leave a message for the study)
*Interviews conducted in English. Fluency is required.
Financially compensated $35
The interviews are part of a research project conducted by Dr. Charles Chen in Counselling Psychology at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto. You must NOT have previously participated in any of Dr. Charles Chen’s research projects to date in order to be eligible to participate.