for minor child study

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: for minor child study
hallow sir i want my child is study in canada from 5th class how to make possibel this plz help me thanks
mahesh inder pal singh
(in reply to: for minor child study)
First you will have to find a school in Canada that is willing to accept your child as a student. You will then have to apply for a study permit and show that you have enough money to pay for your child´s tuition and living expenses. (The tuition will cost at least $12K per year. Living expenses will be extra.) You will also have to find someone to act as your child´s guardian while your child studies in Canada due to his/her age.

Reply to the for minor child study posting
Submission Code (SX16078) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -