Sponsoring Children

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Sponsoring Children
  I am a Canadian living in the USA. I was not born in Canada, so CIC says I need to apply for my children to be permanent residency before they can become citizens. I have a few questions about this and cannot call CIC from outside of Canada. Therefore I need help from this online forum. Here are my questions:

1. Can I apply for both children on the same application?

2. Which particular forms do I need to fill out if it is just for two children under 19?

3. Do I pay $475 for right to permanent residency only one time or do I have to pay that fees twice (once for each child)?

4. Can I apply for citizenship for them at the same time as I apply for residency?

5. Do I pay $100 for right of citizenship once for both children or $100 per child?6. What other fees do I need to pay for this process?

6. Is there a way to contact CIC from outside of Canada?

(in reply to: Sponsoring Children)
I´m not sure, but I think you have to do the application for each child separately
Reply to the Sponsoring Children posting
Submission Code (SX24929) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca