|Subject: YOUR SPONSORSHIP REFUSED? WANT TO APPEAL?
||WHEN APPEALING YOUR SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP YOU WILL BE ASSESSED BY THE APPEAL DIVISION BASED ON THIS CRITERIA.
1. The length of any prior relationship or cohabitation between the parties.
2. Their knowledge of the others history and their behaviors together.
3. The details of their engagement and marriage ceremonies.
4. Their frequency and substances of their communication while apart.
5. Their level of financial dependence.
6. Their marital or civil status.
7. Their age difference.
8. Their language.
9. Their respective interests.
10. Their family connections.
11. Prior attempts by the applicant to come to Canada.
12. Knowledge of and contact with extended families of the parties.
13. Knowledge about the others daily lives.
14. Details relating to the raising of children.
|Xegay1@yahoo.com (in reply to: YOUR SPONSORSHIP REFUSED? WANT TO APPEAL?)
My name is Tsegay tekeste,and I live in Israel,about seven years and I was came from Eritrea, so I want to say that as the government of Israel said that if some one live five years in Israel,you must leaved the country of Israel they don´t care even you have any problems,As they said I´m suffering from that bad suitation,I don´t want to back my home country b/c I have unlimited military service in Eritrea that mean political problems,so please I want some help from the Canadian immigration refugees