|Subject: How to Convert MP4 to iPhone 7 without Hassle
||Can´t Play MP4 on iPhone 7: Change MP4 into iPhone 7 format
Problem playing MP4 files on iPhone 7? What´s the matter? Read on to find the reason and the best solution to fix the MP4 and iPhone 7 incompatible issue.
iPhone is one of the most popular phones around the world and every improvement it makes can capture people´s attention. So does the upcoming iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. For iPhone owners, we play games, watch videos, record and work on iPhone. The widely used MP4 formats are usually supported by iPhone, but what if MP4 files won´t play on iPhone (7/7 Plus)?
Get the Best MP4 to iPhone (7) Video Converter:
Here Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac to make MP4 files compatible with your iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 7. It is an easy to use yet powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor. With it, you can fast encode MP4 to MP4, M4V, MOV for iPhone (7) with the best quality.
* Easily convert videos to iPhone (7) supported format from any video, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, VOB, Tivo, etc.
* Directly convert MP4 files to iPhone compatible format without more preset of codec, frame rate or bit rate.
* Edit MP4 before converting them. You can crop and trim MP4 videos, or add effects and watermarks to your videos.
* Convert videos to audio files, like MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, etc.
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, SE/5S/5C, 4S, etc for playback