Change of College

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Change of College
My wife who is in Canada on Study Permit presently attending college in Victoria, BC got admission for Master´s program in UBC.

Do we need to inform CIC about change in College.

Would appreciate your feed back. Thank you.


Reply to the Change of College posting
Submission Code (SX5341) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -