Going back to the UK

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Going back to the UK
I am a Canadian Citizen married to a British Citizen who is a canadian permanent resident of Canada. We both want to go back to UK together. Can I apply for a work permit and go back with him? Thank you

Reply to the Going back to the UK posting
Submission Code (SX27293) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca