Plz help Sharon and other expert

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Plz help Sharon and other expert
  I applied for PR in July-04 and got AOR in Sept.-04 as a Bookkeeper. I have experience more than 10 years. I applied several recruiting agencies or consultants. All the say your experience is OK but you must be in Canada for the JOB. I know total process take more than 5 years. It is not easy for waiting 5 years. Now my queris is :

1) Can i came in Canada on study basis ? although i left the college 10 years ago. After that i am just Working.

2) Can i came in Canada on Caregiver work permit after completing (in future) their training running in my country (India)?

Plz. Sharon guide me , i am confused. Other Experts of this site also show me the way.

Thanks in Advance.

(in reply to: Plz help Sharon and other expert)
You can study in Canada but tuition fees are fairly expensive for foreign students.If your study will be less than six months you will not need a student authorisation.

If you have one year work experience in the field , you can seek employment as a caregiver. You still need a work permit. I recommend you look for taking care of children, because your changes getting a job looking after disabled or old are close to nil. Look at for guidelines.

Reply to the Plz help Sharon and other expert posting
Submission Code (SX22139) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -