The extend of notorizing....

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: The extend of notorizing....

Do I need to get the following ´official´ documents notorized?:

1. Photocopies of edu degrees (I have the grade transcipts in university sealed envelops)

2. Letters of reference from my previous employers?

3. proof of funds: can I send the most recent, original bank statement I have as proof of fund? ( i would keep a photocopy for my records, but send in the original)? or does that need to be notorized as well?

4. Employement contracts: I am confused about this. They need to be notorized as well? So, I make a photocopy of the original and get that notorized?



(in reply to: The extend of notorizing....)
1) for your education send the original ones in the sealed envelope form the university .
2)ref. letters send photocopies without notorization .
3)bank statment . go to ur bank and ask them for a bank statment adressed to the canadian embassy in ( the country you are in )make it the last step before submitting your papers .without the notorization step .
4)conracts dont need as well .

Reply to the The extend of notorizing.... posting
Submission Code (SX14748) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -