Immigration CA, studying

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Immigration CA, studying
  I am here as an exchange student. This is my second year in canada. I am only 17 but I am turning 18 in june. I would like to stay here and go to university or college. The tuition fees are too high so it would be better for me if I would immigrate to canada. How can I do it and would I be able to find a job so I can pay for my school? I don´t really know how it works so I am asking for help.
(in reply to: Immigration CA, studying)
Unfortunately you will not qualify on skilled worker category. Keep studying and possibly upon graduation when you have had some part-time work experience, age and savings you can apply and qualify.

Unless... you have met someone from Canada itself and plan to settle down with him!!

Reply to the Immigration CA, studying posting
Submission Code (SX21253) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -