Send to Hong Kong or Buffalo?

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Send to Hong Kong or Buffalo?
I´m about to qualify to apply for skilled worker PR. My concern is where i should send my application to; as i heard buffalo is taking forever recently, while i don´t know how long it will take in HK?

Can anyone tell me some idea?

(in reply to: Send to Hong Kong or Buffalo?)
As of May 1, 2003 amendments in current Immigration Act, you are required to lodge your immigration application either from your country of birth or from a country where you are living since last one-year having some legal status.

You should further note that presently, HK is taking 57-62 months as compared to Buffalo, which is taking 32-38 months for processing PR application of federal skilled workers.

Salman Hussain

Reply to the Send to Hong Kong or Buffalo? posting
Submission Code (SX29397) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -