FBI clearance

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: FBI clearance
I am presently in india.But lived in usa before.I am applying for PR of canada.So can somebody let me know how to get it while I am in India.
(in reply to: FBI clearance)
You need to get FBI clearance only if you lived in USA for more than 6 months.

To get the FBI finger printing card, you may call the nearest US consulate office in India and get the directions from them.

(in reply to: FBI clearance)
US/Canada consulate does not provide this service. Get a fingerprinting form. Go to local police station and get your fingerprints on it with somebody in pol. stn attestation. Put the address as some US address (prob your friend in US). Send it to your friend in US. He can send it FBI with $18 fee. Once he gets back the form from FBI, he can send it back to you.

Reply to the FBI clearance posting
Submission Code (SX2994) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design - Abacus.ca