UK "Police Certificate/Clearance"

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: UK "Police Certificate/Clearance"
  What exactly is required, a data protection information printout or a "CRB Disclosure". The data protection information costs ?10 per request and is available from our local police station. The CRB costs ?30 and is only available through umbrella organisations and not directly to individuals.

(in reply to: UK "Police Certificate/Clearance")
(in reply to: UK "Police Certificate/Clearance")
Thanks for the quick response Kenny, however we already have this guide and it is not very helpful. For uk police checks is points us to The Metropolitan Police who only cover London. We are in Wales we must apply to Gwent Force, I have checked with them and been told we need a "Data Protection Act 1998 printout". The form to request this states that it will NOT provide a Police Clearance Certificate and to contact the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB). So we are somewhat confused and were hoping that UK residents who have already submitted the correct form can tell us what we need. Many thanks and looking forward to any replies.
want to work in uk with free visa and plane ticket and after that pay with the salary (in reply to: UK "Police Certificate/Clearance")
i want to work i uk or china with free plane ticket ,visa and pay back with the monthly salary
joseph egyapa
(in reply to: UK "Police Certificate/Clearance")
I would like to sail around the world on a cruise ship
Reply to the UK "Police Certificate/Clearance" posting
Submission Code (SX15155) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -