Sponsorship of child (for Canada)

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: Sponsorship of child (for Canada)
My husband has a pr card of Canada.He want to sponsor me and my child from my first marriage.My son is 4 years old and I have the sole custody of my son.Do I need permission from my exhusband to get my son sponsered
Teena Singh

Reply to the Sponsorship of child (for Canada) posting
Submission Code (SX10384) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design - Abacus.ca