with a TRP and school aged child

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: with a TRP and school aged child
  I have a temporary resident permit and I have a 7 year old son as well. What is the best route to go for schooling for my child while in Canada. I have been home schooling my son since Decemeber 2004 but since the shcool year is over and a new one will begin I´d like for him to go to school near where I live. Any advice would be greatly appericated. Thanks!
Reply to the with a TRP and school aged child posting
Submission Code (SX31882) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design - Abacus.ca