which forms should I use ?

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: which forms should I use ?
  I want to apply for my Fiance to be included to my application as my common law partner, or wait until we got married and include him as my Spouse , which form should I use?

Is it available on the web , or shall I Inform Buffalo first , and wait for them to send me some documentation to fill up?

Reply to the which forms should I use ? posting
Submission Code (SX6198) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design - Abacus.ca