need advice

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)


 
visaplace.com            
Subject: need advice
  Hey friends,
Just wanted to update you all on my case:
I recd a letter from NYC that I need to submit:
1.Medical - it had come with the IA from buffalo in Nov 04 which had said that wait for next instructions from NYC for interview. Now I still don´t have communication on the interview from NYC other than this medical requirement. Anyways I will go ahead and get it done. But was wondering if I wasted time by not doing it before. And this this new letter does not even clarify if the inetrview is waived.Anyways, hoping for the best.
2.New FBI report - i submitted it with application in mar 2004.
3. Photocopy of paasports- which I did before and will do again !!!
4. To deposit ROPR fee - what is this?

Could anyone help me with the status of my case? Do you think they´ll call for an interview after all these submissions or should assume (on a positive note ) that the Interview has been waived and they are looking for all this for file completion.

Any advise will help de escalte the anxiety and frustration.

Thx,

[28-06-2005,18:55]
[**.182.165.34]
Jack
(in reply to: need advice)
They are asking you to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (or landing fee) so that, if approved, your visa can be issued. I don´t know about whether or not your interview will be waived, but if they are asking for medicals and the ROPR fee, I´d do it without delay and submit everything else. It looks like your case is moving along!
[28-06-2005,19:00]
[**.118.3.91]
Menino
Reply to the need advice posting
Submission Code (SX26121) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Name
Email
Reply Subject
Reply Message


Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design - Abacus.ca