Advice please

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Advice please
  I am h1 status in US(valid till 2007).I need to land in Canada and come back in abt 10 days.Do I need to have a valid h1 visa stamped on my passport to come back??I just changed my status to h1 a few months back and so do not have h1 visa stamped on my passport.Will it be a problem to comeback if i just show them the valid i-94.
Please advise.

(in reply to: Advice please)
You do not need valid H1 Visa (in case of Canada or Mexico) so I-94 is enough. They call it ?Automatic Revalidation? and you can google it...
Reply to the Advice please posting
Submission Code (SX11148) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -