spouse in-Canada class sponsorship

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: spouse in-Canada class sponsorship
  hi, i need help...
i am a foreign national married to a canadian citizen and works as an independent contractor on international assignment. i will be visiting my wife (on temporary resident visa) in canada next month. i want to avail of in-Canada class spouse sponsorship, however i want to go out of canada after a few weeks to fulfill other job commitments (i dont want to stay also in canada without work while waiting for the result - visitors are not allowed to work, i dont want also my wife to work for me). is there any risk other than being not allowed entry back to Canada?
please help.

leif rabago
(in reply to: spouse in-Canada class sponsorship)

Well , I think that you should apply for a PR from abroad. It is safer,
You wife may sponsor you , even if you are outside of Canada.

The whole process might take about 8 months and as a Permanent Resident you are allowed to re-enter Canada as many times as you wish.

As a visitor , if you want to enter to Canada back and forth , you may have problems in some point or maybe not....
Up to the Immigration officer at the port of entry.

Risky though , better apply for PR.


Reply to the spouse in-Canada class sponsorship posting
Submission Code (SX19627) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design - Abacus.ca