Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: medical
i live in the states, but can i get my medical exam done in canada.
medical (in reply to: medical)
I am an american citizen also, and i am staying with my wife on a visitor of 6 months and extensions. I got my medical done in Winnipeg, MB. There are plenty of places to get your medical done in Canada, but they have to be on the provider list which is located at


(in reply to: medical)
You can get your medical done from any DMP in Canada or anywhere else in the world.

But if you are required to provide additional tests you will have to return to the same DMP.


Reply to the medical posting
Submission Code (SX3979) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -