Questions ?????

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: Questions ?????
  If one were to arrive in CANADA as a permanent resident for the first time:

1) Does one have to stay 6 months before one visits his/her home country or travel abroad?

2) What if a person is pursuing higher studies in another country will CANADA allow you to stay away for a couple of years?

Iam sorry if these questions sound silly, but answers will be greatly appreciated.

(in reply to: Questions ?????)
You do not have to stay for six month, but you should wait to get your PR card and other government documents.

As a permanent resident you can be outside Canada for three years out to five.

(in reply to: Questions ?????)
Katrina......Thank you!
(in reply to: Questions ?????)
Please visit the following link for more information about Residency Obligations for Permanent Residents.

Reply to the Questions ????? posting
Submission Code (SX4028) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canadian Immigration Forum at Canada City Web Site Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Design -