need ur assistance

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)            
Subject: need ur assistance
  i am on work permit in canada and doing full time job after completing my studies. i start work in june 2005. before i apply for iimigration i need 1 year minimum question is

i want to visit my wife back home in january. i am planning to live there for 2 months. if i live there for 2 months would i be able to still get 1 year experince if i continue my job after coming back to canada in march or it wil be count as a 10 months experience.

(in reply to: need ur assistance)
Hi Omer,

You need 1 year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) "continuous" work experience. Unless both these conditions are met you will not qualify to apply as a skilled worker.

need help (in reply to: need ur assistance)
thanks for ya reply. so you mean i cant go back and live for a long period. how about 1 month. if my employer shows i am going for office purpose. its almost now 3 years i haven seen my wife.

what should you suggest. i apprecaite your time

(in reply to: need ur assistance)
If you meet Quebec criteria you may consider applying through it, they only require 6 months.
Reply to the need ur assistance posting
Submission Code (SX10975) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design -