FBI Report while out of U.S

Canada Immigration Forum (discussion group)

Subject: FBI Report while out of U.S
  Hello everybody,
I used to live in U.S about few months ago and now in Japan. My question is how to request an FBI report while residing in Japan? I have already printed out the fingerprint card through FBI website.Is it mandatory to obtain fingerprints through certified agent such as local police? The reason is the police use electronic scanner to take finger prints here in Japan. A respond from anybody will be highly appriciated.

(in reply to: FBI Report while out of U.S)
can´t they send them electronically or give you some sort of print out? surely they have an old regular inker! lol
Reply to the FBI Report while out of U.S posting
Submission Code (SX5992) Copy The Code From The Left found in the brackets
Reply Subject
Reply Message

Canada Immigration Forum at Canadian Cities Website. Imigrants helping imigrants! Follow Oliver Lepki on Google+!
Web Site Design - Abacus.ca